Friday, 6 November 2009

Nutrition

We're back from the Amazon - just. Whilst we gather our thoughts to offer information that is useful to people like kit list and routes, I'd like to say thank you to the sponsors who have supported us in the last year. I do not overstate things when I say that the following products had a massive effect on our performance in the events on this blog.

High 5 A big thank you to High5. You have supported us in all events. I have been using 4:1 for years to help with endurance and we were very pleased when you agreed to support us. For this who have never used or heard of 4:1, I have added an overview here with information from High5 about the make-up of the product.















Click here to view a Triathlon guide
(with product push of course but useful info in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment below